Dujac Fils & Père
In 2000 Jeremy and Jacques Seysses of Domaine Dujac launched a venture that redefined the role of the négociant in Burgundy. Under the name Dujac Fils et Père, the son/father team established partnerships with some of the top growers in Gevrey-Chambertin, Morey Saint-Denis and Chambolle-Musigny. The resulting wines are made with the same care and attention the family lavishes on their estate bottlings.
Grapes / Soils
|Pinot Noir||Clay & limestone|
- Total Vineyards: 32.98 ha (81.5 acres) village vineyards.
- Winery Holdings: Purchased fruit – area (hectares) varies.
- Home to 5 Grand Cru vineyards, 20 Premier Cru Climats and 26 AOC Lieux-dits.
- Grand Cru vineyards grow only red grapes.
- Premier Cru and AOC vineyards grow both red and white grapes.
- Made from Pinot Noir grapes.
- Grown on soils of Clay & limestone.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks, using naturally occurring yeast.
- Aged in 1, 2 and 3 year old French barrique.
- Aged for 14-15 months.
- Bottled unfined and unfiltered.