Le Monde lies between the banks of the Livenza and Meduna rivers, close to the border between the provinces of Treviso and Pordenone in Friuli Grave. The winery headquarters, built in the eighteenth century maintains the architectural characteristics of the time. Originally property of the Pistoni family, the wine farm together with the vineyards was acquired Alex Maccan in 2008. Alex is now the owner and winemaker.
Grapes / Soils
|Pinot Bianco||Vine Age – 30 years||Argillaceous, calcareous, rich in micro-elements||3 ha|
- DENOMINATION: Doc Friuli Grave.
- SOIL: Argillaceous, calcareous, rich in micro-elements.
- YIELD PER HECTARE: 80q/hectare.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot, with a density of 3500 plants/ha.
- VINEYARD AGE: 30 years.
- HARVEST: Late September.
- VINIFICATION: 36 hours pre-fermentation cold maceration, soft pressing of the grapes, alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature and later maturation in its own dregs for several months.
- COLOR: Straw yellow laden with bright golden tints.
- NOSE: Aroma of exotic ripe fruit, white peach, notes of sweet spices.
- TASTE: Smooth and warm in the mouth while also enveloping, balanced and rich in aromas.
- CELLARING POTENTIAL: 3-4 years from production.
- SERVING TEMP: Approx. 8-10°C.
- PAIRINGS: Excellent with fish starters, its body also allows interesting contrasts when matched with white meat and baked fish.
- Made from Pinot Bianco grapes.
- Vine age – 30 years
- Grown on soils of argillaceous, calcareous, rich in micro-elements.
- Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aged in stainless steel
- Grape Variety: Pinot Bianco 100%.
- Alcohol: 13%
Pear and apple blossom, as well as fresh white flowers that lead to a palate that has a decently juicy and crisp, tangy core of bright, apple flavors. Drink now.
|Region||Friuli Venezia Giulia|
|Appellation(s)||DOC Friuli Grave|
|Annual Production||220,000 Bottles|
|Farming (Sustainable, organic, biodynamic)||Sustainable|