Le Monde lies between the banks of the Livenza and Meduna rivers, close to the border between the provinces of Treviso and Pordenone in Friuli Grave. The winery headquarters, built in the eighteenth century maintains the architectural characteristics of the time. Originally property of the Pistoni family, the wine farm together with the vineyards was acquired Alex Maccan in 2008.
Vineyards in I.G.T. Venezia Giulia.
- Soils: Calcareous-clay, rich in microelements
- Vine Training Systems: Guyot and Sylvoz
- Vine Planting Density: 4000/ha
- Harvested early September 2020
- Cold maceration for 16 hours before soft pressing
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature
- Aged in stainless steel tanks for a few months
Lustrous straw yellow. Fresh-tasting and polished on the palate, with a confident balance between acidity and rich flavor. Good length.
Pair with cheeses as an aperitif, or serve with white meats and soups.
100% Ribolla Gialla; alcohol: 12.5%; vineyards in Venezia Giulia IGT; grown in calcareous-clay soils, rich in micronutrients; harvested early September; grapes cold soak 16 hours before gentle pressing; fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature; aged in stainless steel before bottling; Certified Sustainable SQNPI Italy.
- 100% Ribolla Gialla
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Total Acidity: 6.22 g/l
- Residual Sugar: 0.7 g/l
- Extract: 21.50 g/l
- Certified Sustainable SQNPI Italy
|Region||Friuli Venezia Giulia|
|Appellation(s)||DOC Friuli Grave|
|Annual Production||18,333 9L cases|
|Farming (Sustainable, organic, biodynamic)||Sustainable|