Two of Burgundy’s greatest names – Jacques Seysses, founder of Domaine Dujac, and Aubert de Villaine, co-owner of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti – are the partners behind this pioneering property in Provence, northeast of Marseille and due east of Aix-en-Provence. Over the years, they have transformed this stunning 113.7 acre (46 hectare) site into one of the top wine estates in Southern France.
Grapes / Soils
|Viognier||Clay & limestone||30 acres / 12 ha|
- Vineyard area: 30 acres /12 ha
- Soils: Clay and limestone
- Yields: 25 – 35 hl/ha
- Harvest: Grapes picked in cool evening
- Vinification: Gentle pressing, then fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage: 100% in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness.
Intense perfume of apricot, honeysuckle, white flowers and lavender honey. This wine strickes a beautiful balance between aromatic richness, crisp acidity and mineral structure. Organic since 2011 vintage.
100% Viognier; alcohol: 14%; grown in clay-limestone soils; harvested in cool evening and gentle pressing; 100% elevage – maceration, fermentation – in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks; certified Organic since 2011 vintage.
- 100% Viognier
- Alcohol: 14%
- pH: 3.40
- Residual sugar: 0.3 g/l
- Acidity: 75.0 meg/l ou 3.68 g H2So4/l
- Certified Organic since 2011
|Appellation(s)||Var IGP, Méditerranée IGP|
|Proprietors||Jacques Seysses, Aubert de Villaine|
|Annual Production||22,000 9L cases|
|Farming (Sustainable, organic, biodynamic)||Sustainable/organic|