Often in the region of Champagne, from the hands of matrimony stems the joining not only of two people but plots of vineyard land as well. In 1997, Stéphanie Hubert and Olivier Waris were wed.
Grapes / Soils
|Chardonnay||25 year average in 2015||Calcerous & clay|
Village d’Avize and Cramant, Grand Cru.
- Made from Chardonnay grapes.
- Vine age – 25 year average in 2015.
- Grown on soils of Calcerous & clay.
- Fermented in stainless steel vats at 16°C.
- Aged in bottle at 11°C.
- Aged for approximately 18 months.
- 100% Chardonnay
- 100% cuvée (first press juice)
- Cold settling at 4°C for 72 hours then alcoholic fermentation at 16°C.
- Vinification in stainless steel vats.
- Cellar aging for approximately 18 months at a constant temperature of 11°C.
- No dosage.
|Appellation(s)||Côte des Blancs|
|Proprietors||Olivier & Stephanie Waris-Hubert|
|Annual Production||5,000 9L cases|
|Farming (Sustainable, organic, biodynamic)||Sustainable|